Wheel Nuts For Alcoa®* Wheels
Alcoa® wheel nuts are an essential item of securing the wheel to the hub. They have incorporated unique design features and benefits to give an advantage over cheaper alternatives, these include:
- The washer design improves retention and clamping force
- The washer nut contact area is designed and manufactured to reduce friction to a minimum
- The M22 sleeve prevents damage caused by torquing long sleeved nuts to inner wheels at dual fitment.
- The higher hex helps prevent torquing wrenches slipping which can possibly cause injuries to operators and damage to vehicles.
- Geomet® Anti-friction / Anti-corrosion Coating
(No insert included with M18 nuts)
* The “ALCOA” name and the geometric symbol are registered trademarks of Alcoa USA Corp. and are licensed to Howmet Aerospace Inc., its subsidiaries, and their third-party distributors, including Tyre-Line Original Equipment Ltd.